Interior Photography Malta Gozo. Highlight your home’s strengths, downplay its weaknesses and appeal to the greatest possible pool of prospective buyers or guests with these home-staging tips. Successful and professional staging is key to sell/rent your space quickly and at the best price. From cleaning to styling, these tips can help.
- Clear countertops completely. No knife blocks, baking supplies, mail, etc.
- Leave out max of one, two small appliances (ex. coffee maker, toaster)
- Clear outside of refrigerator of magnets, papers, photos, etc.
- Hide garbage cans in pantry or closet
- Remove dishes from sink, place in dishwasher/cupboard
- Clear table, dust and polish the table top
- Use decorative place setting if available (wine glasses, plates, cutlery)
- Feature one center piece such as a bouquet of flowers or tray with fruits, wine
- Straighten all chairs and space them evenly
- Make beds with towels, including decorative pillows if available
- Press beds linens and bed skirts
- Clear nightstands of all personal items
- Store away charging cables where applicable
- Remove all clutter from top of dressers
- Remove family photos from walls
- Clean under bed, removing items that may show in the photos
- Clear countertops completely. No soap, toothbrushes, medications, deodorant, etc.
- Put toilet seats down
- Close closet doors
- Remove shampoo, soap, loofahs, etc. from showers and tubs
- Remove dirty towels – leave out only new, unused towels